Listening Skills Practice: Introducing a friend – exercises

 

Listening Skills Practice: Introducing a friend – exercises

(Latihan Keterampilan Mendengarkan: Memperkenalkan seorang Teman)

Preparation : Do this exercises before you listen. Circle the best option for what people normally say when they firs meet.

1.       Hi, it’s Pablo.  /  Hi, I’m Pablo.

2.       Hi. Who are you?  /  Hi. How are you?

3.       Where are you?  /  Where are you from?

4.       You are nice.  /  Nice to meet you.

 

1. Check your understanding: gap fill

Do this exercises while you listen. Complete the gaps with the correct name.

GRETA

SUMI

PABLO

 1              SUMI   Greta to Pablo

2              Greta  is German

3              Pablo is Argentinian

 

2. Check you’r understanding: gap fill

Do this exercise while you listen. Write the words to fill the gaps.

 Sumi     : Hi, Pablo. How are you?

Pablo     : Hi, Sumi. I’m fine, thanks.

Sumi      : Pablo, this is Greta.

Pablo     : Hi, Greta. I’m Pablo.

Greta     : Hi. How are you?

Pablo     : I’m fine, thanks. Where are you                        from, Greta?

Greta     : I’m from Germany. Where are you                    from?

Pablo     : I’m from Argentina. Nice to meet                      you.

Greta    : Nice to meet you too.

 

Disscusion :

What questions do you like to ask when you meet new people?

___________________________________________

Answer : First, I will ask name, age. So, that when I know his age, I will be more politeness when speaking with His. And then, where are from, now live in where. Maybe, I wanna to ask about activity, hobby, ofourse for to be a Topic Conversation.

 

Vocabulary Box :

Write any new words you have learned in this lesson !

____________________________________________

Answer : Learnt=Learned, lesson, British council, English teens, fill the gaps, gap fill, exercises, preparation.

 

 

 

Thank’s for Reading, apologize for any mistake. Please fill in comment section if u hve any question and suggestion. 

I’m Farah Irodatillah, see u.

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bahas Passion

Diary eps. 8

Diary, episode 3